Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 10: Meet Jonas Day!

Day 10
Today is basically an ad for the book (yeah, the one I’ve already bought and been reading for 10 days).
It’s a story about someone who followed the book’s instructions and it tells me to check out thiswebsitewillchangeyourlife.com.
So I do.
All I learn is that I’ve got the 2004 version of the book.
The story about the person who followed the book says he lost his girlfriend and got arrested.
I don’t want to get arrested. And I really want to keep Mike.
My day is extremely boring, perhaps because today’s task is boring.
There is an interesting moment where my fingers turn purple, but all that makes me do is turn up the heat in my dorm.


--

This dude comes back in the next book but I'm supposed to marry him.
Anyways. Still don't really care about what happened this day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment