Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 18: Kill Something Day


Day 18
Last night, I only slept about 5 hours. So worried about this final.
Then the final was totally okay. I finished it with an hour to spare.
I don’t think I got an A, but I’ve probably got a solid B there.
On the way back to my dorm, I fulfill today’s task. Kill something.
I step on a particularly large ant, and grind my foot on it, making sure it’s completely dead.
I picture how that ant must feel. Walking along, finding food, and then suddenly a large shadow covers it and it’s smashed against the ground. It might not be dead yet, but whatever smashed it turns, ripping its body apart and tearing its legs and antenna away.
I feel sadistic. I want to laugh evilly. Some sort of mua-ha-ha thing.
But then I call my dad with a simple question about a job application, and it leads to a whole argument over how I fail at life and can’t find a job, and obviously this is because I’m not trying hard enough.
I want to die.
Stupid 5 hours of sleep throwing me off. I hope tonight I sleep like a baby and I’ll be good tomorrow.
I go to make some cupcakes to cheer me up. It does, until I try to give them away and no one wants any.
I’ve spent three hours on these cupcakes, and no one wants to even try one. This makes me feel like crap, and really pissed off at these people. Don’t they know how to take a gift?
I manage to give some away, and I’m happy again. Until I return to my room and find I can’t open the door.
I wish I could say I have some fabulous adventure waiting for maintenance to show up, but I can’t. I’m so bored.
But finally I get in the room, and Mike tells me about a nearby Renaissance Faire that’s going on. We’re going in just over a week, and I cannot wait. I love Ren Faires.


--

I don't remember that final, but I do remember getting stuck out of my room.
Something had gone wrong with the door. I had my key and just couldn't get in.
it really sucked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment