Friday, May 13, 2011


Day 22
Today, I have to agree to meet someone I barely know in 10 years.
I’m going to hang out with Mike today, that’ll be awesome.
We spend most of the day making cupcakes. I want to make some awesome chocolate butterflies for the top, but I just can’t do it. It’s impossible and a failure.
I start crying, and Mike is so sweet in comforting me. He helps me do something else cool with the chocolates, and it turns out great. The cupcakes look awesome and gourmet.
We hang out for the rest of the night, mostly just staying together and cuddling. I’m so happy with him.
But when he leaves, I start crying again.
I won’t see him until after the school year ends. We won’t get the nice privacy of my room again. I’ll miss him so much. He’s my amazing boyfriend, I love him, and I’m going to miss him.
Oh wow, I’m crying again as I type this.
Anyways, I never did end up agreeing to meet with someone. The book didn’t give me bad luck, though—I suppose it guessed I intended to do that and just never did. I’ll definitely find someone tomorrow.

--

Sucky thing about leaving school is leaving Mike for a few months.
it's hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment