Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 33: Be on the lookout for the paranormal


Day 33
I don’t even remember my dreams from last night, so I have no idea if I controlled them.
Today, I’m supposed to be on the lookout for the paranormal.
This should be easy—last night I watched three of the Nightmare on Elm Street series, so I’m already a bit jumpy.
Now I’m watching the 4th movie, but really that one’s not scary.
I do find it interesting that the birds outside start loudly chirping whenever Freddy’s onscreen.
I go to take a shower, and notice a warm spot on the floor of my bedroom. Not too unusual, my dog lays there a lot.
I get a creepy feeling in the shower that bugs are going to suddenly appear. Considering bugs did suddenly appear in the showers in the dorms, that’s not so out of the ordinary.
Now, I have goosebumps. It’s 70 degrees here and I’ve got goosebumps. Creepy.
I see a giant ant on the floor and it freaks me out. So I squish it.
I go to McDonald’s to get my uniform and sign a bunch of forms. There really are a lot of forms to sign.
I skimmed most of them so I’m not sure if it said anything about talking about the restaurant on the internet. Just to be safe, I will never say which McDonald’s this is, I will never name anyone, and in fact I don’t think I’ll be saying too much about it at all.
I start working Tuesday. I’m excited.
I am now very aware of some tapping noise outside. I shut all the windows so I’ll stop hearing it.
Okay, around 9 PM I realize a day of watching horror movies is a bad idea. I’m terrified.
So I stop with the horror and watch The Clique. There’s nothing scary about this movie, and I have to admit I’m addicted to the books.


--

I love horror movies. I get really freaked out by them though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment