Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 14: A Day of Compliments


Day 14
Today, I’m supposed to give compliments all the time.
I’m hanging out with Mike today. I give him plenty of compliments, because he is my boyfriend and I love him.
We go to a Renaissance Festival, and leave after five minutes. It sucks.
It’s just renaissance performances, and not even good ones, and some food they won’t let us buy during the performances.
We head to Panera afterwards to get actual food.
We walk around for a while, and it’s hot and humid and miserable.
Finally, we head back to the dorm. It’s still hot and humid, but less miserable.
I stop with the compliments. But I do comment to a girl in the bathroom that she has a nice dress. I guess that’s in the spirit of the day.


--

I don't see anything wrong with constantly complimenting people, but I won't force myself to do it again. it was weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment