Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 32: Control your dreams


Day 32
Today, all I have to do is control my dreams tonight.
This means as long as I plan to do that, my day won’t be affected by the book. This is nice.
My day starts out pretty boring, really. And actually, right now it’s still boring. I have nothing to say, sorry.
One interesting thing: I call McDonald’s and finally get the manager, and set up going in to get my uniform and hours. She again confirms that I do have the job. This makes me so happy.
Yeah so it is McDonald’s. That doesn’t necessarily make it a bad job, even though all my friends say fast food is hell. It’s a job, that’s all I care about right now.
My mom leaves this afternoon. She’s going to my cousin’s graduation.
Yeah, today stayed pretty boring. Hopefully tonight and my crazy dreams will be better.


--

I am so tired today. Can't really think good thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment