Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 29


Day 29
Today I’m supposed to call a random number and read them a script in a deep Southern accent. The script is this long thing praising Jesus.
I kind of cheat. I call a number that starts with 555 so I know I’ll get no one. But I dial it and I read the script to the nice Verizon lady’s recording.
I get another interview scheduled for tomorrow! Radio Shack this time.
The day just gets even better, though. When I go to my McDonald’s interview, the manager tells me I’m hired. I have a job!
Okay, maybe McDonald’s isn’t the ideal job, but hey, it’s a real job. It’s money. I’m so happy.
Nothing else really happens today. After getting a job, the rest of the day is just boring.

--


McDonald's is not the best place to work, but it's work.
I just got that job back actually, so that's good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment