Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 26: Today choose what you'd prefer to be reincarnated as


Day 26
I’m supposed to decide what I’d like to be reincarnated as.
I think I want to be a human. Or a dolphin.
But what little I know about reincarnation, I’m pretty sure this isn’t something I get to decide.
My day is pretty boring.
I go to Savers to search for a coat for Mike. He plans to go to the Renaissance Faire as Doctor Who (the 10th doctor, specifically). I regret ever suggesting that he would be a time traveler if he wasn’t in costume.
But hey, the costume will probably be a good thing. I plan to drag him to scifi conventions because those are fun (and he’d probably enjoy that more than a Renaissance Faire) and the costume will get more use.
I find the almost perfect coat. Right color, right size, but it’s a women’s coat. Mike says it’s okay, so I get it.
After coming home, I learn some exciting things about this weekend. It’s the Apple Blossom festival and the senior prom. I’ll be missing both for Mike.
I’m a little disappointed, but I really do want to go to this Renaissance Faire with Mike. So I’m not going to give that up to hang out with my friends—I have all summer for them.


--

His costume ended up looking so good.
I'm going to try to find a picture to share, but hey, this was a year ago. I lose pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog! I went back to the beginning just to see what it really was about and it sounds amazing, a real life-changing journey that isn't so obviously difficult (if that makes sense). Good for you and an awesome idea to document it.

    http://newadventuresofredhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete