Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 98: No swearing


Day 98
Today I’m not supposed to swear.
I spend most of the day just fine with this. I start the day going to church with Mike.
Church today is…you know I can’t actually remember what happened, I zoned out the entire time.
I notice that I’m apparently accepted in this community now. People I’ve only met a few times come up to me and ask how I am, how Mike and I are doing, holding a conversation like we’ve been friends for years. Also, when they’re taking pictures of all the church members for some random reason (I was not paying attention) they take my picture too, even though I’m not a member.
Then Mike and I head to the mall. We have fun just walking around together, hanging out in various stores. I like just being with him.
We then head to a friend’s house for hanging out with people. This group of people, I’m friends with some and becoming friends with others, but they all went to high school together. I’m kind of the odd one out whenever they talk about people who aren’t there.
Ariel’s there, so we spend most of the time exchanging fast food hell stories. Oh so fun.
We go swimming, and it’s fun. Swimming is nice.
I’m worried that my period will start right then (because it still hasn’t come). I’ve convinced myself that if/when my period comes, it will be the most inopportune time.
But it doesn’t come and we just all have fun.
While hanging out with friends, I swear 3 times. Oops.
Okay, one of those times is talking about the House class Ariel and I took and talking about Asshole and Other Asshole, and since those were technically names idk if it counts.
After hanging out, I have to drive home. And I swear one more time while singing along to my music. The word’s in the song and I don’t really realize it until after it’s out of my mouth.
Then I’m home, sadly away from Mike, and I have work tomorrow. Blah.


--

I wrote all these a year in advance so I wouldn't have to dedicate too much time each day to crafting the perfect entry now.
and yet here I am using Panera's wi-fi to post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment