Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 92: Write your will here


Day 92
Today, I’m supposed to write my will.
Today is my day off, and of course that means it’s pretty much boring.
So my will.
If I have a car by the time I die, I’ll let my parents have that.
CD collection: Steph can have them. No one else will appreciate my mix of Broadway soundtracks and classic and punk rock.
Hat: I don’t own a hat, silly book.
House: Well. My parents own my house, so.
Garden: I will never have a garden, I don’t really care about gardens.
Truck: Why does the book think I’ve got all these crazy things?
Food in my fridge: Local homeless shelter.
Food in my freezer: Same thing.
Socks: Um. Idk. Goodwill?
Makeup: I don’t really have much makeup, so it probably goes to the trash.
Cat: I don’t have a cat.
Favorite sweater: whoever wants it? Or Goodwill.
Secret life savings: Immediate family. Depending on when I die, this could be my parents or my kids.
Giant dildo: I don’t have one. If I get one, just throw it away because that being reused? EW.
Priceless works of art: Sell and donate proceeds to some awesome charity.
Pencil: Mike can have this. I have to give him something.
Children: my children can take care of themselves. Unless they’re still babies, then their dad gets them.
Aerobics videotape: Goodwill.
Hoard of pubic hair: Will never even exist.
Space shuttle: If I get one of these, bury it with me. Seriously, I wouldn’t part with that, that’s awesome.
The rest is boring. I’ll just say my parents get everything and they can give it all to my friends if they want.
I do have a small fight with Mike today.
It’s about something personal. I tell him my issues, and as a good boyfriend, he tries to help. I guess I didn’t really want him to help, because I snap at him and become a bitch.
Then he gets sarcastic and stops talking to me.
I do apologize an hour later, and I think we’re good right now. But that was a bad hour.


--

That fight was the start of some problems.
Mike and I are still together, but we keep having some fights and they're almost always my fault. Also, they almost always happen at the same time of the month.
I think the pill, the one I'm on, is causing some extra crazy, but it's also worth it. Mike puts up with the crazy, and I love him for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment