Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 96: Stockpile as much free sugar as possible in one day


Day 96
Today, I’m supposed to stockpile as much free sugar as I can.
Today I also see Mike. Yay!
I don’t actually get any of the free sugar from work. Strange, I know, because hey I work at McDonald’s, I could get all the free sugar I want.
But I think it would just look too weird to grab a handful of sugar while leaving work. Besides, I’m on my way to see Mike and that’s way more important.
The drive there takes a while, and I get lost. The GPS stops working and I’m stuck in downtown Leominster at night until I can get it to work again. I don’t have cell phone reception and it’s very scary.
I finally make it to Mike’s house, and I hug him and kiss him and I am so happy to see him again!
We spend the night together (not the sleeping part, we do sleep in separate rooms) and it’s nice.


--

It's weird remembering a happy night seeing Mike when I just found out that I won't be seeing him this week like planned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment