Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 71: See more of the world today.


Day 71
Today, I’m supposed to take my bus a stop too far and walk the rest of the way.
I would, but I can’t. I don’t take the bus to work, this isn’t a big public transportation area.
Apparently, this is just too bad. Because the Book doesn’t give me a break for my luck today.
I have a terrible headache all day at work. And then because we’re so busy, I get out late.
The day just feels long and painful, and now it’s fairly late in the day and I feel like I’ve done nothing. Yeah, I’ve earned around $40 today, but still. The pain wasn’t really worth it.
The day gets better when I get to talk to Mike for a nice long time.
I haven’t been able to talk to him for hours for a while because of work.

--

It kind of bothers me when I realize that I cannot remember this day.
I mean, it was only a year ago. I wrote about it. This seems to be happening a lot.

btw, I have tried taking the bus one stop too far at school, which is actually a good area for public transportation. Around here, there's one bus that runs twice a day, and a company that transports elderly and disabled people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment