Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 95: Today be on the lookout for aliens


Day 95
Today, I’ve met 18 aliens, but I’ve still not met my period.
Today the book wanted me to be on the lookout for aliens posing as humans. I read the signs before work, and I kept a careful watch on all my customers.
18 of them were aliens, most of them regular customers. Oh great, McDonald’s food attracts aliens.
Do I honestly think that they’re all aliens? Of course not. Maybe just a few of them. There was a baby today with huge eyes, beyond cute to the point of utterly creepy, that one was totally not human.
I thought one of my coworkers was an alien, but no, he was just stoned. It was kind of hilarious to watch him.
Anyways. Now I’m home, and I need to make cupcakes.
The cupcakes actually turn out pretty good. I’m going to be able to bring them to Mike’s dad’s party and not be embarrassed by them.
I also make dinner for my family. This is so much fun, getting back into cooking.
Everything I make turns out good. This is a good day.
Except that I still don’t have a period. Researching internet things shows this is totally fine, really.
I’m hoping that this journal won’t suddenly turn into a pregnancy diary.


--

Seriously that baby was creepy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment