Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 85: Today release a red balloon


Day 85
Today, I have to release a red balloon into the sky.
That means a helium one, I think. I don’t know where to find a helium balloon.
So I may have to accept today’s bad luck.
I’ll go check the floral sections at some grocery stores to see if I can find one there, but I’m not too optimistic.
To my surprise, I actually do find a red balloon. It’s not a simple red latex balloon, it’s actually a Mylar star. But it’s red and it’s a balloon.
I test my luck after buying this by also buying a scratchcard. I win $10. My day’s going good again.
Then it starts raining. I won’t be able to release a balloon in this heavy downpour.
But, the rain stops in just a few minutes. New England weather.
So I head outside with the balloon and let it go. It floats up and up and over the neighborhood, until I can no longer see it. Tada. Done.
I have to go to the dentist today. Luckily, no cavities. Unluckily, I have to get my wisdom teeth out.


--

I ended up having surprisingly no trouble with my wisdom teeth.
Seriously, pain was manageable with just Tylenol the entire time.

In other news, WHO SAW HARRY POTTER LAST NIGHT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment