Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 93: Humility Day


Day 93
Today, I’m supposed to show humility.
I try, but this one is really hard. I don’t know if that means I’m selfish or what—I’ve always thought I’m a nice person, but now idk.
I’m good at work. I’m perfectly patient, I’m never snarky to a customer nor do I even roll my eyes at a manager.
But then I get home.
I think that okay, for today I’ll be nice to my parents. I’ll make dinner for them and I won’t argue with them.
But my mom has plans for dinner, and that’s fine. Except, I need to eat at 6 because of my weird problem with schedules (meaning, I will have a panic attack if my schedule’s messed up). But my mom won’t be home before 6:30.
I ask my dad if he can make it, and he’s stubborn about it. My parents are constantly trying to break my schedule to prove I won’t have a panic attack, and guess what? I still get panic attacks. Every time.
So I can’t be too nice to him because I really really want to avoid a panic attack and he’s just not listening to me.
I’m also a little stressed right now because my period hasn’t started yet, and it’s supposed to start today. I’m 100% positive I’m not pregnant, mostly because I haven’t had sex in about 2 months. Still, I don’t like not knowing when it will start.
But even though I don’t get my period, I do get terrible cramps! Oh joy.


--

I'm better about my schedules.
it was a bit of crazy OCD-like thing that I was going through for a while, and I'm glad it's better now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment