Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 97: In Da House


Day 97
Today I’m supposed to rap.
I don’t. I mean to, but then I don’t.
Today is Mike’s dad’s graduation party, the main reason I’m visiting Mike in the first place.
So much of the day is taken up by helping Mike help his parents set up. It’s work and it would suck normally, but it’s Mike. We make it fun.
The best part is when we hose down patio furniture, and we’re both in bathing suits so we end up turning the hose on each other a lot.
The party itself is so boring. I only know Mike and vaguely a few other people, and Mike keeps abandoning me to talk to people I don’t know. This is so uncomfortable.
Eventually Mike and I ditch the party to go to his room and watch Buffy. Fun times!
The party continues until late, then Mike and his sister and his dad and I watch the season finale of Doctor Who.
We are all such dorks.
Good episode though!
Then Mike and I head off to bed. We’re together for a while, and it’s good, and honestly the best part is cuddling with him after the togetherness. We’re talking about my perfect future wedding (and the way we’re talking, it would be our wedding) and it’s just nice. It’s not out of the blue wedding plans, it’s that the Doctor Who episode had a wedding in it so we were talking about weddings anyways.
But I do sometimes imagine what it would be like to marry Mike. Not seriously, I’m way too young to actually get married. It’s just a nice fleeting thought. And talking to Mike about it is just as nice.

--
I am curious what people out there think about this. I'm only 20, Mike is actually my first boyfriend, is it crazy to have little thoughts about marrying him? I'm not planning, just imagining.
some days I feel way too young and some days I think yeah, I could be ready. I don't know what to think.
I know overall if I did marry him, it wouldn't be now. It would be after college. So at least another two years. That's a long time to think about it.

Mike if you're reading this post please don't think I'm crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment