Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 77: Today design your own logo


Day 77
Today, I’m supposed to design my own logo.
I do this at work. Since it’s the 4th of July, no one’s there, and I have plenty of time to think of a logo.
I create a large S (for Stephanie of course) with a ton of spirals drawn into it and three stars next to it.
I’ll draw it later.
When I finally get home today, my feet are killing me, but I need to make the flag cake for tonight.
The cake ends up looking good. I tried a new decorating technique—laying parchment paper on the cake and sprinkling colored sugar over the rest. It’s great.
My parents have bought a grill and plan to assemble it for dinner tonight. This should be interesting.
The approximate time the instructions say is 50 minutes, it takes my parents about 2 hours. And I have to step in and help towards the end because they’re just so slow and I’m hungry.
And then, dinner’s not the best. I don’t like barbecue.
At least the cake is good!
But then, no fireworks tonight, despite this being the 4th. I have to get to sleep to get up early for work tomorrow.


--

I learned this year on the 4th that telling people you're not a fan of barbecue or fireworks is not a good idea.
I wish I still had a picture of the logo. I did actually draw it, but then I lost it.
Here's a picture of the cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment