Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 73: Start a new hobby


Day 73
I would like to point out that right now it is 5:06 am and no one should be up this ungodly early.
Today I’m supposed to start a new hobby. There’s a bunch of options in the book that I’m supposed to pick from.
I pick “Set out to see all films with Morgan Freeman”. He’s a good actor, I’ve seen a bunch of his movies. So, I could do this, see all of his movies.
My day at work is long and very busy. It doesn’t really suck, except for some terrible cramps around noon.
But then my day ends and I get to come home. And now, I’m going to look up how many movies Morgan Freeman has been in.
Okay, Wikipedia shows he’s been in 60-some movies. And I’ve seen 5 of them. So I really need to see more.
I decide to rent Driving Miss Daisy next time we’re getting a Netflix movie. I really should see that anyways.
I also decide tonight should be our family movie night. It’s my mom’s turn to pick a movie.
I ask if there’s any movie I should see with Morgan Freeman in it, and she immediately answers Shawshank Redemption.
And true, I’ve never seen that and probably should see it. So I will.
So I watch it, and it’s a really good movie.
I’m pretty sure I’ve read the short story it’s based on, because it’s just so familiar.


--

I'm now more used to getting up at 5, but I still hate it.
also I really have been watching more Morgan Freeman movies.
he's been in some pretty bad movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment