Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 101: Become a chocoholic


Day 101
Today I’m supposed to become addicted to chocolate.
So not hard to do, I’m pretty much already a chocoholic.
I start my day way too early again. Work drags on for the first half, but I wake up after I have my break and some food (including a chocolate brownie melt).
Just one annoying customer today—this woman who’s talking on her phone while ordering and therefore not listening to me try to confirm her order so she ends up with completely the wrong thing and of course it’s all my fault.
She wouldn’t even hang up the phone when she was getting her order fixed.
You know, most customers on the phone tell the person on the other end to hang on for a minute before they place their order. Those who don’t do that, well I tend to think of them as horribly rude people and it’s your damn fault if I screw up your order.
Also today I’m told that I can get my next meal for free because of the mix-up with my (lack of) break on Monday. And I get an apology. So I feel so much better about that.
After work, I buy a chocolate shake and drink it on my way home. Then at home I sit in front of the TV and eat handfuls of chocolate candies.
I really do like chocolate.
Right before going to bed, I learn that Mike’s car has sadly broken down. So he was planning to come out here in just over a week? Yeah, that’s not happening.

--
It's sad that most of my summer seems to be obsessed with seeing Mike.
well. it's hard to go from seeing him practically every day to seeing him maybe once a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment