Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 72: Closure Day


Day 72
Today, I’m supposed to call my kindergarten and ask if they found my rattle that I supposedly lost back when I was little.
I’m not really sure where I went to kindergarten. I remember three different schools before I started grade school, and I only know the name of one.
There was “the blue school” where my only memory is seeing lightning for the first time, “the yellow school” which I really don’t remember anything beyond it being yellow, and Prodigy Preschool.
So I won’t do this. I can’t.
I looked up Prodigy online, but I’m not sure if the one I went to still exists. It’s possible, but I’m really just not sure.
Hopefully this doesn’t mean my day sucks because this is something I can’t do.

My day doesn’t suck so far, except when I go to make cupcakes for my family (they’re home today), there is no useable buttermilk in the house. It’s separated and it’s all gross.
But I use water instead and I hope they’ll turn out okay.
They turn out fine, but I manage to burn my finger by using a thin potholder. Blah.
Today doesn’t really suck too much, but having my parents around again just makes me feel crowded.

--
to add closure to closure day, Prodigy was indeed where I went to kindergarten. and it does exist. I just never called them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment