Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Day 61
Today, I have to find out how symmetrical I am.
I’ll measure my symmetry after work. It’s 5 am, I’m too tired to do that yet.
Work kind of sucks at the beginning, but really only because it’s so early and busy. I amuse myself by watching TV.
The World Cup is on. I am not into sports at all, but somehow this game is sucking me in. It’s US vs Slovenia, and it’s a good game. Everyone in the restaurant is hooked on this game, constantly checking the scores and cheering every time the US makes a goal. We only tie, but what little I know about this event, I think that’s a good thing.
Towards the end of my day, a new kid shows up. He’s only 15, he’s so tiny. Plus, it’s nice not being the new one anymore. Now I have experience, I’m not being constantly coached.
When I leave, I learn one of the managers, one of the ones I actually like, is leaving. I’m sad.
I measure my face to check my symmetry. The instructions for this are ridiculous, but pretty straightforward.
Of course, I measure in inches, and I probably need to use centimeters.
I’m gonna work this all out right here.
D1: 8.89
D2: 3.175
D3: 6.35
D4: 3.81
D5: 3.175
D6: 10.795
D7: 6.35
Dz: 7.09083
Then I realize it’s actually millimeters, so.
Dz: 70.9083, I’m gonna use 71.
So my GRD is 156.73.
And according to the book, I should seek circus employment because I’m so asymmetrical.

--
um just to remind those confused about the World Cup reference, that was written last year, this is my thoughts a year later.
I'm already on This Book Will Change Your Life Again!
why am I writing my blog this way?
...I had a reason that sometimes, I just can't remember. it's interesting though, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment