Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 43: This evening, write a proper diary account of your day.


Day 43
Today, I’m supposed to write a diary account of my day.
So I’ll be waiting till late tonight and actually write it in past tense, ooh.
Woke up at 7:30, to a song on my iPod I did not recognize.
Watched some TV for a while, had breakfast. Corn Pops.
Went to the store to cash in a $20 winning ticket. Also bought my lunch there.
Played a game on the Wii for a while, some cooking thing.
Hung out with Lainie and Zack and Jessie. It’s Lainie’s birthday, so I gave her a dollar and bought her a lottery ticket. She lost.
We watched Anastasia. I mentioned I was really missing Mike, and Jessie texted him to get him to talk to me. It worked.
Then I came home, watched some more TV before bed.


--

I hate summer away from Mike.
this time, he will talk to me, when he has the time. he rarely has the time.

he hasn't said "I love you" in over a week. he used to tell me that daily. it really hurts, but I don't know what to tell him about it without sounding whiny and clingy. we already had a fight about that, I don't want to start another.
while I'm on the subject of complaining, my boss sucks and I won't know till late tonight if I have Sunday off. Therefore, I won't be able to make weekend plans till about 10pm tonight.

My life was good a year ago today apparently. Now I have no friends, no Mike, and probably no job if this crazy scheduling continues. I don't know if I can handle it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment