Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 68: Let your hair grow


Day 68
Today, all I need to do is choose one hair on my body to grow out to a yard long.
I choose the hair on my head.
I hate getting up early. I just want to fall back asleep.
Work is long and busy. My feet hurt and I cannot wait to get home.
But then I’m told I can leave an hour early. This is great news. Plus, as I’m leaving, I get my paycheck!
Now I’m just relaxing and I’m so happy I have a day off tomorrow. I get to sleep in!
My biggest accomplishment for the day is making a fantastic topping for ice cream.
Seriously, though. I found out that the Hershey’s Syrup we have has gone bad, so I decided, hey we’ve got Hershey’s bars, it’s basically the same, right? So I melt some and drizzle it over the ice cream.
No, it’s better. It’s chocolatier, and it hardens on the ice cream, creating this nice little shell. So yummy.
(That was free advertising, Hershey Corporation. Please send me free candy now.)


--

why don't I remember this day?
Oh also I failed at growing my hair out to one yard. I later cut it.
I actually love my hair short now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment