Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 65: Today learn a poem by heart


Day 65
Today, all I have to do is memorize a poem. Not hard.
I memorize it in 5 minutes. It’s a short poem.
I make plans to meet with friends later in the day, then I head out to do some shopping on my own.
I buy some awesome stuff, have fun driving around.
At one store, I think I’ve lost my wallet, but after a moment of freaking out, I find it in my car. I’m very relieved.
I get home, then go out again when Lanie texts. We go to the mall where I just was a few hours earlier.
We have a lot of fun, but then when I come home I realize there’s a problem—I’m running low on money. I owe my parents $50 and I’m supposed to put some of my money in savings, but then when I do I won’t have enough for food and gas for the next few days.
Oh crap.
I’m trying to be good about money. But I’m new to budgeting. This is hard.
Everything I bought was on sale, but so many sales just add up to still spending a lot of money.
I’m hoping my parents will bail me out, or at least wait on collecting the money I owe them.

--
um...I'm still not better with budgeting. I wish I was, but it's hard.
also I've forgotten the poem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment