Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 54: Today count your farts


Day 54
Today, I need to count my farts.
It’s just past noon and already, 14.
This is abnormal for me. I’m sick today. So sick I had to leave work just after 3 hours of being there. Then I took a long nap and felt better (sort of).
But I’m still nauseous. And there’s some other things going on that mean I can’t be away from a toilet for too long.
I feel guilty for leaving work, though. I’ve always felt guilty skipping school, so this makes sense, it just sucks.
I feel even better now. Also, the fart count is only 16, so they’re slowing down. This is good.
(this is still embarrassing because the average for females is only 4.)
I feel better and better throughout the day, and by the time I go to bed, the count is 25.
By the time I fall asleep, though, the count is 43.
So yeah, it’s a gassy day.


--

hey, I was sick that day! don't tell me you don't fart when you're sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment