Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 51: Sense-less Day: Sight


Day 51
Today, I’m siupposed to be blind.
I’m typing this entry with my eyes closed. I can touch type, but I’m sure there are some mistakes here. I apologize for that, as I won’t be going back and correcting them.
I don’t really want to be blind all day. I mean, GLEE fonale is tonight.
So I make a compromise with myself and the NBook. I won’t wear my glasses (when I’m not watching Glee or any other TV. Hey, Pretty Little Liars airs tonight too and I’ve been looking forward to that). Since I am legally blind sans glasses, this should work.
So far, nopthing’s been too much of a challenge. I even managed to pout a glass of milk earlier without spilling a drop—I consider that a great accomplishment.
I start realizing walking around without my glasses is making my head hurt. I do need to stop for a while and just let my eyes rest.
That’s what sitting in front of the TV is for. I let my glasses be on then.
I take a shower and this is the only part of my day that is no differet than notmal.
I really hate this. The headache is insane.
Bujt the satellite goes out, whichI see as bad luck. So this compromise may not be enough. ‘m a bit scared about this.
I manage to make dinner. A weird pizza/ hamburger thing. I let my dad take care of all the chopping and hot stuff, so I won’t hurt nmysekf. Bujt I do a lot of the work.
I watch Hlee and OMG SO AWESOME. I cry and laugh and it’s seriously one of the best episodes ever.
Then, I try to sleep. Unfortunately, I’m so hyped on Glee that I just can’t. argh.


--

sigh.
remember when Glee was good?
Oh I still watch it, but it's not the same now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment