Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 60: Order an impossible pizza


Day 60
Today, I’m supposed to order an impossible pizza.
My day at work is horrendously long. There’s only a few interesting moments.
A girl who’s a walking ad for Hot Topic comes in, and one of my coworkers mentions that her look is the devil—and she’s completely serious. I just have to laugh at that.
I find a penny from 1913. That’s pretty cool.
After work, I get home and I want to sleep. But instead, I just watch some TV for a bit before calling the local pizza place and trying to do my task.
I order a pizza without cheese. This is impossible because the definition of a pizza is bread baked with tomatoes and cheese. Therefore, without the cheese, it’s not a pizza.
They actually make this, though. And it tastes good.
As I’m eating, I watch an episode of Good Eats (an awesome show) that’s all about asparagus. Alton Brown, where were you Day 17? I could’ve used this then.


--

I should try a pizza without cheese again, that really did taste good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment