Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 133: Create your own color [and a picture]


Day 133
Today, I am supposed to create a new color.
Okay, I will call this color “Stephanie Red”.
To make it: take natural golden blonde hair, dye it blue. Bleach it and cover it with strawberry blonde to get the blue out. Decide you like strawberry blonde, so redye it yourself at home when it wears out. Then go to the salon and tell them to make it redder. The salon misunderstands and gives you a reddish brown color. Your boyfriend likes the color, so keep it.
You now have Stephanie Red hair. Enjoy.
Also, today I get new glasses, but they won’t be ready for a few days. Too bad, I was hoping for a total makeover.


--

I am so addicted to dying my hair now.
Here's a picture of Stephanie Red.

Sorry it's sideways. I can't figure out how to rotate it because I am graphically challenged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment