Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 152: Letter to the future [and quizzes]


Day 152
Today I need to write a letter to the future.
I start my day way too early. 8 am.
I have to go to English class, and I’m really not fond of that class. But whatever, I need it.
And of course we have a quiz today. This isn’t good.
I have a quiz in my other class today too. Blahhhh.
For some reason, I thought Mike would be here today. That reason’s probably I pretty much asked him to be here. And he isn’t.
I hang out with Ariel for a while, and we talk about Glee and boyfriends and all sorts of other fun things.
Then I’m back in my dorm, talking to Mike online, and he suddenly leaves. I’m kind of annoyed because first he doesn’t come here, then he doesn’t even talk to me?
But then there’s a knock on my door and Mike’s here! I am so ridiculously happy.
We hang out and he watches Glee with me. He is a good boyfriend.


--

I still have that letter, still unopened.
I'd have more comments but I'm tired and discouraged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment