Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 150: Spend the day underwater


Day 150
Today be Talk Like a Pirate Day. This be not fer th’Book, it just is.
Th’Book says I need t’spend the day underwater. So, I take a long shower this morn.
Th’air has water, so I’m underwater all th’time. I’m done already!
I’m failin’ at th’Talk Like a Pirate. How d’yeh do it, anyways?
I visit Mike. His church is havin’ a potluck an’ a campfire. I bring my cookies.
I like spendin’ time with him. It’s weird only a bit, later, when they’re all singin’ church songs ‘round the fire, an’ I know none of ‘em.
Mike takes me back t’th’dorm soon. An’ when we’re there, I see I have a new roommate now.
‘er name’s Cecilia. She seems nice. Just weird, I weren’t expectin’ a new roommate today.


--

I ended up hating this girl.
She wouldn't talk to me, she was always in the room, and I started to go crazy from lack of privacy.
I have a single now. I love it.

and I know it's not Talk Like A Pirate day now. written a year before, blahblahblah

0 comments:

Post a Comment