Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 155: Go to confession [and Mike]


Day 155
Today I’m supposed to go to confession.
One of the things I learned from Catholic school? You can’t go to confession if you’re not Catholic.
I start the day early, making breakfast for Mike. Chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. I don’t know why I’m doing this for him, but it’s fun.
We spend the whole day together, except when I need to go to class. We don’t really do anything, just hang out and be happy that we’re together.
Tonight we go to see a movie. Easy A. I consider this to fulfill my task because there’s a scene where the main character’s in a confessional (but no one’s on the other side).
Then Mike leaves. But I’m seeing him tomorrow.


--

Why am I still bothering with this blog?

0 comments:

Post a Comment