Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 156: Redesign everyday product


Day 156
Today I need to redesign an everyday product.
I go to the mall with Mike, partly for inspiration and partly because I need a new sports bra.
We go to a bunch of stores. Mike gets job applications from most of them (I so hope he gets a better job than what he has) and I just hang out with him, browsing places.
Then I get sick. Blah.
I get Pepto-Bismol, feel a bit better, but by now I need to go. Mike has to go to work and he needs to drop me off at the bus station first.
He drops me off, but the bus doesn’t show up. It’s only 40 minutes till the next one, but that’s a boring 40 minutes. And Mike is at work and can’t just drive me back to the dorm.
Then when I’m at the dorm, I remember something. That something is ohshit I have a paper due Wednesday I haven’t started on! So I quickly do some work and I’m caught up to where I should be if I’d started earlier.
And now I’m just chilling. My stomach’s still a bit upset, but I’ll be okay.


--

didn't actually do the task. huh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment