Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 158: Break a Commandment [and near miss]


Day 158
Today, I need to break one of the Ten Commandments.
Oh my God!
I’m done.
I don’t feel like going to class today, but I do anyways.
Nothing really interesting happens until after classes. I go to an event for the sorority I want to join. We’re tie-dying shirts.
It’s fun. I’m talking to the other girls and not being the shy person I normally am.
One of the other girls is from San Jose, like me. Small world.
Then, after that when I’m walking back to my dorm, I almost get hit by a truck. It’s a scary experience, seeing a large truck driving right towards you and realizing that the driver does not see you and isn’t going to stop oh shit
I was able to run out of the way just in time. Obviously. Or I wouldn’t be writing this.


--

I remember that day. it was an interesting day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment