Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 140: Jam the Line! [and fire drill]

Day 140
Today, I need to prank call the KKK headquarters.
I don’t think I’m going to do this. It’s not smart to call them considering my phone records can be easily found.
I start the day earlyish, going to my classes. It’s a long day filled with class after class after class.
Then I return to my dorm and the full omg I have homework again finally hits me. Not fun.
There’s a fire drill tonight. At least we think it’s a drill until a police car shows up, followed by an ambulance and two firetrucks.
Turns out all it is is that the elevator’s broken. Still, first time something actually happened when the fire alarm went off here. So kind of interesting, but also kind of sucks because it’s cold out there and I gotta pee.


--

prank calling KKK would be like responding to an internet troll. better just to ignore them.

Today's post. ...which I also put on my other blog.
I'd care more if anyone actually noticed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment