Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 139: Clone yourself [and weather issues]

Day 139
Today, I’m supposed to bleed into the Book so that my DNA can be kept and possibly cloned in the future.
I do nick my leg when shaving, but I don’t read today’s task until after I’ve put a Bandaid on the cut.
First time I’ve cut myself, too, and it hurts.
It is so hot and humid today. I had to wake up to really loud thunder followed by a lot of rain—and that made me have to pee really bad, but getting up to pee gave me a headache from the heat. Terrible day so far.
At least I don’t have classes for another 2 hours.
I go to my Food Science class, and the professor lets us out 20 minutes early because of the heat. Seems like it’ll be a good class, except we have to write a short paper every week.
Then later, I go to my math class. It’s not as terrible as I expected it to be—there are only going to be 4 tests in the year, including the final, and homework should be easy. Plus, if a lot of people do the homework, then there won’t be any quizzes. I can handle that.
I realize that I left my scientific calculator at home, but Mike says I can borrow his.
It has cooled down a lot, and I’m feeling pretty good.
I don’t think I’m going to bleed into the Book, though. I don’t want to make myself bleed just for the Book.
I did bleed earlier, the blood itself didn’t end up in the Book. That’s okay, right?
Just to be safe, I lick the book. Saliva has DNA in it, and it would be just as degraded and impossible to clone as the DNA in blood in a million years.
I write my little reason for being cloned: I will be a famous author, studied in schools, and people will want another me so that more amazing books will be created.
I hope they won’t limit future me to just writing, though. I know if I was pushed to write instead of just doing it on my own, I’d hate it. I’d want to do something else.
Wow. The wind is actually getting so strong I’m cold. This is nice!

--
This morning I had to go to class before breakfast.
I'm dead tired.
 
this is yesterday's post because I posted to the wrong blog. oops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment