Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 149: Solve a world crisis [and Mike]


Day 149
Today I need to solve a world crisis.
I can’t in the morning. I’m still upset over Mike cancelling plans.
I volunteer to help with cleaning the church so I can see him, but I’m still really upset. This is really the first time I’ve been mad at him, really mad, and I don’t like it. I’m afraid that it’s going to lead to a real fight and I don’t like this!
But luckily, when I see him, he just lets me cry and yell at him. And I feel better, and seriously, how lucky am I? My boyfriend is so perfect.
Cleaning the church actually doesn’t take too long. I don’t actually do much, mostly just follow Mike around and watch him clean.
(oh crap it’s 10 minutes to midnight, I better solve this crisis before I finish this entry—just get the troops out of the middle east, force schools to have a lot more teachings about tolerance no matter gender race religion sexual orientation, and next time there’s a big oil spill, try turning off the oil that’s leaking out that broken pipe)
I hang out with Mike for a while after that, pretty much just watching How I Met Your Mother until I have to go.
When I’m back at the dorm, I bake some cookies because I told too many people I’d bake them for me to not make them now.
Anyways, they turn out great.
I’m pretty sure I’ve eaten almost a quarter of them by now.


--

I'd have comments on this, but I just watched some awesome TV so I'm kind of distracted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment