Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 144: Men Only [entry from Mike]


Day 144
Today’s entry comes from Mike:
today's task: "Men Only: Celebrate your masculinity by doing the things only you can do." because my girlfriend's "sex organs are aesthetically pleasing" [House M.D. Season 4] it doesn't apply to her, so she asked me to do it. Anyway, because we're talking about this over AIM, to tease her, i'm sitting here without a shirt on, and i've been walking around without one on. [Ha! you girls can't do that. walk around wherever you please without a shirt on.] Also, because its what she suggested i do, i peed while standing up.


--

He didn't really want to write an entry. but I'm glad he did.
I'd ask him to write a follow-up, but he's at school while I'm writing this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment