Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 137: Does cheese really give you nightmares? [and I'm selfish]


Day 137
Today, I need to eat 100 oz of cheese to see if I have nightmares.
I’m not sure I did this—I ate a bit of cheddar cheese, but I will be honest that I don’t really know how much 100 oz is.
Anyways. Today I spend the whole day with Mike.
I’m helping his computer club prepare for their bake sale. It’s okay for a while, but as we have to send people out to get more supplies and they take hours, the day starts to drag on.
Eventually, I get upset. I’m hungry and we’ve been there nine hours and I just want to go. It’s of course at this time that my homesickness finally catches up to me, and I suddenly have to cry.
Mike and I do make it out of there, all the cookies and brownies and such complete, but I’m still in such a sucky mood. And he can’t hang out with me long, just about 3 hours.
Ugh. Classes start tomorrow, things should be better then, right?
Let’s see if I have nightmares tonight.


--

I get crazy selfish when I'm hungry. I'm like a little kid. it's not cool.
I'm homesick now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment