Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 161: Compose a poem [and Zumba]


Day 161
Today, I need to compose a poem and leave it in a public place.
It’s raining miserably hard today and it’s just so gross out.
I fall asleep in my English lecture, and then I have a quiz in the discussion afterwards. So, I fail that.
Then I go to my music class and take a test, which I don’t think I fail.
When I’m done, I write a short sort of a poem on the desk. (the desk was already covered with graffiti.)
It reads:
You are
Beautiful.
Remember that.
Only sort of a poem. Really short. But my task is done.
Later, I go to another activity for the sorority I want to join. It’s Zumba fitness.
It’s one of the most intense workouts I’ve had in a while, but it’s so fun!
And now I’m really really sweaty.


--

I'm sleepy this morning.
had a dream classes were cancelled and now they're not. tear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment