Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 129: Count your blessings [and hurricane]


Day 129
Today I’m supposed to count my blessings, and scientifically quantify them.
My mom wants to spend the day with me. My dad’s still sick, but better.
I follow the chart in the book and find that I have a happiness score of 76. Apparently this makes me very happy.
Mom and I head off to a local pond with my dog to walk around. There’s lots of frogs and they’re cuties. They make weird squeaking sounds when they hop away from us.
My dog’s completely uninterested in the frogs or the water until we’re just about to leave when she decides to roll around in the mud. My dog is silly.
Then my mom goes to the mall with me and buys me a new set of Fluxx cards. This game is just too awesome.
I feel like such a geek.


--

soooo the hurricane's here and I'm honestly surprised I'm able to post anything today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment