Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 122: No TV Weekend [and more Pi-Con]


Day 122
Today, I still can’t watch TV.
This is kind of hard in the morning as Mike’s sister is watching TV and Mike is ignoring me to do something on his computer. So I’m bored and purposely ignoring the television.
Then I need to go with his family to church and I would honestly just rather be bored at his house. I’m just not religious, so going to church with him once or twice was just interesting, and now it’s okay I’m done with this.
But soon, I’m in my Dalek costume and Mike’s taking me back to Pi-Con.
It’s sort of unanimously agreed by everyone I meet that my costume is the best. This makes me feel awesome.
We don’t stay as long as yesterday, since the convention ends at 4. I only go to two panels today, and spend the rest of the time wandering around talking to people, and posing for pictures.
Also, a lot of people call me pretty. This makes me happy.
Then Mike takes me back to his house and we start playing a card game that I bought at Pi-Con. It’s called Fluxx and it is so much fun. We actually play it for hours.
Then, I give up on the no-TV thing because, it’s nighttime now, it’s no longer the day and totally okay to watch TV, right? Plus, what’s on is Enchanted, which is technically a movie.
Later, Mike isn’t feeling well. We hadn’t eaten lunch today, and it’s apparently affecting him badly. I get so worried about him, even though he assures me he’s fine. I just don’t want him to be sick.
He does get better though.


--

I did promise a picture of my costume, but I lost the memory card to my camera.
So, if you can wait about a week till the next Pi-Con, I'll get a picture of the costume for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment