Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 113: Today see a film beginning with F [and a question]


Day 113
Today I have to see a movie beginning with the letter F.
But first, a doctor’s appointment. It’s just a checkup.
I’m perfectly healthy, yay. I even learn that I am most definitely not pregnant!
Even though I knew I wasn’t, hearing that is just a huge relief.
Then I have to have blood drawn for various tests. This results in me crying. I do not like blood.
I end up getting to work half an hour late, but luckily it’s not a problem.
The day happens, and I don’t really remember most of it to be honest. It was work, nothing to talk about.
Then I’m home and I need to pick out my F movie.
I choose Flight of the Navigator. It’s on the list in the book, plus I know my parents like it.
Haven’t started watching it yet, but I will. It’s only 8, I have time.
So now I am watching it. It’s a good movie.
I like the aliens in the spaceship. I like that they’re puppets and not CGI. They seem more real than “realistic” CGI now, probably because people can’t really interact with CGI like they could puppets.


--

Would you be more interested in reading this blog if you were reading about what my life is like right now?
I could start contrasting last year's Book with this year's. I'm just worried about that because my schedule for the blog will get a little more crazy than it is now. I can't think every day, hence the point of writing all this a year beforehand.
I just actually do want people to read this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment