Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 118: Snooper Alert!


Day 118
Today I’m just supposed to write a note to whoever’s been reading the Book.
I forget about this for most of the day.
I’m with Mike, who could blame me for forgetting my task?
I spend a day out with him, I work on my costume with him.
So he now knows I’m dressing as a Dalek and he thinks it’s a cool idea. We’re gonna be awesome at the convention as a Dalek and the Doctor.
I love spending time with my wonderful boyfriend. He’s just a great guy.
While we drive around somewhere, we’re talking and he jokes that he’s in love with a tree. I say it is a sexy tree and somehow, an inside joke is born.
I make no less than three more jokes about him having an affair with a tree that night.


--

Do any of my readers have some law experience? I need some advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment