Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 105: Today lie to someone about your past


Day 105
Today I’m supposed to lie to someone about my past.
It’d help if I talked to people.
Today I’m also working more on my costume.
I wake up this morning and my feet are covered in bug bites. They itch and hurt.
My day is really boring. The costume’s coming together pretty well, but mostly my mom’s working on that while I watch Glee.
(Glee is awesome, jsyk.)
The costume gets completely sewn together today and I love it.
If only I could tell Mike about it instead of waiting to make it a surprise for him.
I do actually lie a bit to Mike, a little white lie exaggerating my events of the day. Technically when I tell him, it is in the past, and so my day’s complete.


--

I'm an honest person.
I don't really try to be honest. I do lie sometimes.
It's just that most of the time, I don't feel I need to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment