Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 127: Office Gossip Day [and iTunes]


Day 127
Today I am supposed to leave a memo on my office copier.
I don’t work in an office. I don’t even have work today.
This morning starts with an hour-long phone conversation with Apple, trying to convince them not to make me pay for the 391 songs I lost.
They do give me back the songs, yay.
Then I go off shopping, one last big bargain hunt before I go back to school.
I spend a long time shopping, but I don’t really buy anything fantastic.
I do come back home with a headache, blah.
I take some Tylenol, and I’m all set to just chill out the rest of the night.

--
iTunes is a headache.
The thing about that was, because I had bought the songs before the whole DRM thing, they still own them. despite the fact that it is illegal for them to claim possession of something that I paid for.
They eventually gave in with an "okayyyy we'll do it just this once"
now I don't even use iTunes to update my iPod. third party programs ftw.
of course if something goes wrong now, I'm screwed. but oh well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment