Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 116: Siesta [and work trouble]


Day 116
Today I am supposed to experiment with the concept of siesta—in other words, nap.
Work sucks. My boss tells me that my drawer was $10 short, because I’d been so tired I made a mistake.
It hasn’t happened before, and I’m pretty sure it won’t happen again, so I just get a warning.
After work, I attempt to nap. But I can’t sleep!
So I just lie in bed for a short while reading, then get up.
I talk to Mike for a while and we make plans for me to see him sooner than I thought.
By sooner, I mean tomorrow!
So nothing else really matters to me right now because I am seeing my boyfriend tomorrow. I am really happy about this.
23 hours to go!


--

I'm pretty sure with my new boss, one mistake of $10 would lead to me being fired.
But that's okay, because we switch around and use different registers so it's impossible to know who made the mistake.
I may have given someone an extra $5 last night so let's see how that goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment