Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 193: Spend today in the sun


Day 193
Today I’m supposed to spend as much time as possible in the sun. But it’s below 40 all day.
So I just open the windowshade in my room. I don’t like doing this normally because the glare gets right on my computer screen, but today I’m supposed to get the sunlight.
Other than that, it’s just a normal day. But I do go to dinner a little bit early so I can catch the last bit of sunlight before it sets, and I happen to meet one of my friends from last year and I eat with him. We talk about my book that I’m writing (NaNoWriMo started today) and we talk about classes and it’s all good.
I think that’s the end of my day, but as I’m eating some of my leftover candy, I realize, oops I have a tooth missing. Shouldn’t’ve eaten Milk Duds.
Okay, it’s a fake tooth. I was born missing a tooth in the back of my mouth. So I have a fake one implanted, and it broke off.
I call my parents to get them to schedule an emergency appointment with my dentist. Plus I have to wish my mom a happy birthday.


--

I now love being in the sun that comes in through the window. I'm in a building that faces a different direction. North vs east. So I don't have blinding sun in the morning and then nothing, I have hwonderful sun all day long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment