Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 191: Bury a treasure


Day 191
Today I’m supposed to bury a treasure.
I wanted to make a geocache, but without Mike being here today, I can’t.
So I plan to drop one in a geocache that I know where it is.
I spend most of the day watching horror movies. I like Child’s Play and The Exorcist. I hate Paranormal Activity. Apparently I prefer the classics. Or Paranormal Activity is just a sucky movie.
Anyways. I do go out to a cache at night and try to drop a penny in it, but there’s just so many people around! It seems like every drunk person on campus (which is pretty much every person) walks by me. So I bury the penny in some dirt and give up.
And more horror movies and talking to friends for the rest of the night. Good day.


--

I'm going to a concert toniiiiiight. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment