Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 183: Sense-less Day--Smell


Day 183
Today I’m not supposed to use my sense of smell.
I do try not to, but I don’t want to purposely block up my nose. So I just don’t sniff things.
I spend so much time with Mike today. We do a lot. We hang out, explore the library on campus a bit, then I go to class. And after that, we go to Mike’s sister’s fundraising spaghetti night, and then to the mall so I can buy my mom’s birthday gift. (technically, supplies for making the gift. She’s getting a pincushion.) And then Mike and I return to the dorm and watch some TV.
It’s a long, Mike-filled day. Nothing happens with today’s task, until Mike starts smelling some candles at the mall and wants me to smell them too, and I have to refuse.
I am still kind of curious what the candles smelled like.


--

Yes, he went to the candles on purpose just to annoy me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment