Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 190: Follow directions [and geocaching]


Day 190
Today I need to follow some directions to take a walk.
It leads me pretty much where I want to go—into town. Mike’s here and we’re going to go geocaching again, but he left his GPS in his car in town.
Unfortunately, the stupid directions took me up the hill. That stupid hill that I lived on top of last year and purposely chose to live at the bottom to avoid walking up it this year.
It’s as terrible to walk up as I remember.
But I do make it, and then I even make the walk back to campus for geocaching. We find two caches today, and one of them’s this awesome one that has a lot of clues leading to one inside the library. It’s so cool.
Then, Mike and I make some cookies. They don’t turn out right and I pout but Mike and I end up having a dough fight and it makes everything better, him just being silly.
Then we go to the mall, and I spend way more money than I should on books. I like books.
We spend some more time together before Mike has to leave. He’s got a job interview in the morning so he leaves pretty soon.


--

I love geocaching, but there's only a narrow time in which we have to do it while I'm at school. Just until a month or two. And since Mike's been working every weekend, we missed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment